My Language Portfolio [closed]

A blog? what's in a blog?? It started to be a simple language portfolio... who knows what it will became? This is the place where you can find everything from deep nonsense to nice thoughts. THIS WAS A LANGUAGE PORTFOLIO

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Still alive

it has been long since I've posted here! school has started already and I've finished my reading of the Tales of the Otori trilogy also. A great story it is and I hope they'll put it in the cinema, it would make a great movie.
As school goes on, I have more and more work to do... (I've just used the gradual increase!! that's what we've been speaking of, in the classes, the usage of so and such and other repeated grammar..)

welll... soon I'll return to posting, don't desperate! (and I'm sure you won't... lol)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home