My Language Portfolio [closed]

A blog? what's in a blog?? It started to be a simple language portfolio... who knows what it will became? This is the place where you can find everything from deep nonsense to nice thoughts. THIS WAS A LANGUAGE PORTFOLIO

Sunday, January 02, 2005

Back to work

Well, first of all I have to wish you all a happy new year, may it be twice as good as 2004 was (or should have been). Hope you all had a cool time at the New Year's Eve!

I've been in the place where once was Expo'98 and saw the fireworks, which could have been much better.. I was expecting something much more spectacular! At midnight I was showered with Champaign by a guy that was near and opened his bottle, there were lots of people in there with Champaign bottles!

As 2005 starts, I think: What terrors will the world endure this year? Will we finally start acting with wisdom? Don't think so... I wish it would be and that should be what are to fight for, a better world with respect among all human beings, with love to nature and wisdom in our actions.
Nature has its own power as we all saw in the media, its terrible effect in Asia. Those people had nothing and now they have even less, please help them as you can. Click here to find out how in Austin's Blog, which has lots of information about the effects of the Indic Tsunami.
Here, in Portugal, the forecast is not really very encouraging, the government presented dismission, before the President did it himself. New elections are to come but, as someone said, the cards were just picked up to be mixed up again. The faces are the same, little has changed, and none of them seems to me good enough.

Now here I am, holidays have ended and tomorrow, as the sun rises, I'll be back to school, to endless work and tiredness, always waiting for the next holidays, in which I can rest and have more time to my own to think and read.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home