My Language Portfolio [closed]

A blog? what's in a blog?? It started to be a simple language portfolio... who knows what it will became? This is the place where you can find everything from deep nonsense to nice thoughts. THIS WAS A LANGUAGE PORTFOLIO

Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Draining Life...

Well, I wanted to post on World & Environment so I adapted my recent essay on environment that I did for English classes...

Signs are everywhere but people just don't want to accept them, to use their reason, to understand that world is collapsing!
Growing fires, shorting lakes, rising carbon dioxide levels, spreading diseases, melting glaciers, forests disappearing and drying rivers are just some of the signs that natures gives us. We are now just starting to feel the effects of years and years of non-ecological policies...
For too long we've changed natural harmony in order to progress and comfort, but what progress and comfort can come from a destructed nature??? What kind of wisdom is that which makes us feel superior beings that can rule nature and wildlife as we will??
Our actions brought us to such a situation that we just cannot handle, consequences on nature are turning even worse and there is no way to deny it!
The world is bleeding from it's nails because of our constant torture. We are crucifying ourselves too, but no one seems to damn it!

7 Comments:

  • At 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    the world is lost...
    (blood is a cute word =P)
    nothing more to say...
    i'm waiting for a text about psycho clones.. =)

    *

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What the hell is this? Oh, God save us...

     
  • At 4:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    i think that who is writting this blog is completelly out of his mind
    the world is lost with people like you...
    kisses from a person who loves your blog (or maybee not) yeahhhh =D

    (if u dont know who i am ur stupid!)

    happy birthday

     
  • At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ps. i'm waitting for a text about nerds (like you :p)
    HoOrAy he passed for the next stage of mathematics olimpiads!!!! :D

    loOlo0oL

     
  • At 1:56 PM, Blogger manuhell said…

    of course I know who you are!!
    you passed to next stage too in maths olimpiads!

     
  • At 7:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh how nice, is this the posting area? I don´t know, but I´m bored, and since i got to this blog, and saw how interesting it was to leave an anonymous message, I guess I decided to post one too... Too bad, you´ll most likely never find out who I am huh?! Anyways, what is wrong with you? I thought this was supposed to be your Language Portfolio... Do you only write in Englush? Or do you only consider *this* as Language? And who cares when your birthday is? What does it mather to a Porfolio, if you got crazy or not? IF you were not allowed to see a movie or not?! Hein?! You got to answer me back kid, or God knows what "the man" is capable of!

     
  • At 3:47 PM, Blogger manuhell said…

    As surely you've noticed, this is a blog, no matter what name it has or what it's proposal, so I can post here whatever I want to, whenever I want and as I want to….

     

Post a Comment

<< Home