My Language Portfolio [closed]

A blog? what's in a blog?? It started to be a simple language portfolio... who knows what it will became? This is the place where you can find everything from deep nonsense to nice thoughts. THIS WAS A LANGUAGE PORTFOLIO

Saturday, October 23, 2004

First Time

Hi everyone!!
I guess first thing I should do is to present myself...
My name s Manuel, I'm almost 16(my birthday is at 20th November) and I live in Lisbon, Portugal. For my English classes I have to create my own language portfolio and present it in the end of each term for evaluation. (A language portfolio it's a "dossier" in which I should report my most significant language experiences and evolution through the year)
For the last two weeks that I've been thinking about this portfolio but I just couldn't find a creative and original way to organize it. Yesterday, I found light! I had just found what I was looking for! I would create a Blog!
And that's it! Right now I'm here writing this first entry for the blog! I hope you'll like it and I'll really like to read your comments.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home