My Language Portfolio [closed]

A blog? what's in a blog?? It started to be a simple language portfolio... who knows what it will became? This is the place where you can find everything from deep nonsense to nice thoughts. THIS WAS A LANGUAGE PORTFOLIO

Friday, December 17, 2004

Finally!!

"and I say YEAHH" (from Usher - Yeah)

School has endend, finally, and I feel now free! This last week was terrible, we had too much work to do and to many tests in a very short period of time. I was getting paranoid, as I am, I've always left works to the last day, staying until late in the PC, sleeping too less and having tests the day after.
It was a tough week, but finally found its end! I have some work to do during these holidays, but most probably, won't think about them until 2005. =)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home