My Language Portfolio [closed]

A blog? what's in a blog?? It started to be a simple language portfolio... who knows what it will became? This is the place where you can find everything from deep nonsense to nice thoughts. THIS WAS A LANGUAGE PORTFOLIO

Monday, November 22, 2004

Some more words...

10 days have passed since my last post, the truth is that I've been to busy lately, school, reading, and lots of birthdays, that weren't really wealthy for my savings... But there's always the better side!
Past 20th was my 16th birthday and there are always good things in these days such as the party, the fun we have with friends, receiving greetings from everyone and of course the presents which everyone likes. Besides, being 16, I can now, legally, drink and see rated R movies, that in Portugal require 16 years old or a accompanying adult. I still remember few weeks ago when the saleswoman refused to sell the ticket to Exorcist - The beginning...
By the way I would like to thank the attentive anonymous (or maybe not) reader that wished me a happy birthday! Thank you!
I finished reading
The Phantom of The Opera by Gastoun Leroux during the last, a story that will be in the movie theatres next 22nd December. It speaks about the story of the Opera Ghost, the inexplicable murders of workmen and the disappearance of the brilliant singer Christine DaaƩ during her performance at the Paris Opera.
One book ended, but I received one more book to keep up my English practice:
Across the Nightingale Floor by Lian Hearn. I guess I'll just have to add it to my endless list of next-reading books, which includes Hamlet by William Shakespeare that I'll have to read as part of the reading contract for my Portuguese classes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home