My Language Portfolio [closed]

A blog? what's in a blog?? It started to be a simple language portfolio... who knows what it will became? This is the place where you can find everything from deep nonsense to nice thoughts. THIS WAS A LANGUAGE PORTFOLIO

Monday, October 31, 2005

Trick or Treat II

Oh no! Here comes Halloween again!
=)

HAPPY HALLOWEEN TO EVERYONE!
Particularly to Ana Paula Tavares, who's my ex-English teacher and is THE WITCH, by excellence! Of course I shall not forget all the others who tried to reach such wizardry level, tough unsuccessfully... (which, surely, you all can give a couple of examples..)

If you're interested in learning a bit more about Halloween's History click here to my last here post on Halloween's, as for me, I'll still have to find out how to amuse myself today!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home