My Language Portfolio [closed]

A blog? what's in a blog?? It started to be a simple language portfolio... who knows what it will became? This is the place where you can find everything from deep nonsense to nice thoughts. THIS WAS A LANGUAGE PORTFOLIO

Sunday, July 17, 2005

Book of the Day

After reading it, I realize I can't make a fair comment on how good the book is.. I found it excellent, I even reread it, (not thrice as my sister did) and still found it impressive. Undoubtedly this is the best book J.K.Rowling has ever written, full of surprises, backstory and emotion.


"I will only truly have left this school if none here are loyal to me... Help will always be given at Hogwarts to those who ask for it."
Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home