My Language Portfolio [closed]

A blog? what's in a blog?? It started to be a simple language portfolio... who knows what it will became? This is the place where you can find everything from deep nonsense to nice thoughts. THIS WAS A LANGUAGE PORTFOLIO

Thursday, September 15, 2005

Language Portfolio II

A new school year begins full of new surprises and adventures, who knows what will be of me in the next couple of hours?? No doubt many things will change for good or evil, but that's how life is!

I'm entering my 12th grade and I doubt I will keep the blog with this name! There's no point in having a Language Portfolio anymore, since I'm not having English classes this year... Perhaps I'll keep the original name, just as a reminder of how it started.. Dunno!
Today I'll go to school, in the afternoon, to the presentation, meet the new classmates, re-meet old ones. Seems like this year I'll have a great schedule with plenty of free-time!!! All afternoons are empty! Hehehe

2 Comments:

  • At 9:12 PM, Blogger rummy_ said…

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger rummy_ said…

    1st impression counts a lot... and after these days i've only one thing to say.... SAVE ME!!!!!!!!!!!! i had already forgotten how good is school routine... fortunatly we've the afternoons to sleep LOL hey... WE'RE ALIVE XDDDDDDDD
    kiss

    (a comment in english ^^)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home